R Panels should not be installed on a roof that is less than a 1/2:12 pitch. When this panel is installed on pitches less than 1/2:12, heavy rainfall may lead to water accumulation and possible leaks.
(click to dismiss)
The R Panel is a low-maintenance, durable metal roofing alternative to conventional roofing. It's ideal for retro-fitting over existing composition shingles, and it saves time, labor and disposal costs, which means a lower total project cost. Choose from many designer colors for a sleek, attractive appearance.
R PANEL BENEFITS:
- Up to a 35/40-Year Limited Paint Warranty
- A Wide Range of Designer Colors
- Hail Resistant – Underwriters Laboratories Class-4 Rating
- Fire Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Practically Maintenance Free
- 26-Gauge - Commercial Grade Steel
- Energy Efficient
- Greater Life Expectancy
- Outstanding Durability
- Possible Insurance Savings
- To See PBR options click here
INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum roof slope recommended for R Panel?
Is a metal roof easy to install?
Can I install metal roofing over my existing shingles?
Is thicker material always better?
What are the benefits of metal roofing?
Is a metal roof more energy efficient than an asphalt shingle roof?
Do the panels come pre-cut?
Will a metal roof attract lightning?
Can you refer an Independent Contractor?
How do I order a Mueller Metal Roof?
What is Class 4?
What is the warranty on a Mueller roof?
* Colors may vary by monitor settings. Please contact us to get the most accurate color representation. We will be glad to provide you with color samples.
** Galvalume Plus has no uniformity of appearance guarantee. Each individual sheet, even upon delivery, may have a different color, gloss, sheen, texture or spangled appearance. If uniformity of appearance is desired, a painted product is required.
Click here for information about our paint warranties.