PBR Panels should not be installed on a roof that is less than a 1/2:12 pitch. When this panel is installed on pitches less than 1/2:12, heavy rainfall may lead to water accumulation and possible leaks.
PBR panels offer the same look and coverage as R Panel, but includes an extra "leg" on one side of the sheet. The PB stands for purlin bearing, and is designed to go against the purlin or substrate with the lapping rib going over the top. This aids in installation in holding the sheet stable as screws are applied. Note: the side with the extra rib must go under the lapping side.
PBR PANEL BENEFITS:
- Up to a 35/40-Year Limited Paint Warranty
- A Wide Range of Designer Colors
- Hail Resistant – Underwriters Laboratories Class-4 Rating
- Fire Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Practically Maintenance Free
- 26-Gauge - Commercial Grade Steel
- Energy Efficient
- Greater Life Expectancy
- Outstanding Durability
- Possible Insurance Savings
INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum roof slope recommended for PBR Panel?
What is the warranty on a Mueller roof?
Is a metal roof easy to install?
Can I install metal roofing over my existing shingles?
Is thicker material always better?
What are the benefits of metal roofing?
Is a metal roof more energy efficient than an asphalt shingle roof?
What is Class 4?
Do the panels come pre-cut?
Will a metal roof attract lightning?
Can you refer an Independent Contractor?
* Colors may vary by monitor settings. Please contact us to get the most accurate color representation. We will be glad to provide you with color samples.
** Galvalume Plus has no uniformity of appearance guarantee. Each individual sheet, even upon delivery, may have a different color, gloss, sheen, texture or spangled appearance. If uniformity of appearance is desired, a painted product is required.
Click here for information about our paint warranties.