Yes, when designing a steel structure for a living space there are lots of factors to consider. Some exterior finish materials (like masonry, glass, or stucco) will require additional strength to limit movement and prevent cracking or breaking compared to sheet metal surface. Also, how you plan to finish the inside walls and ceiling is important and may affect the steel structure if you plan to attach them. The more we know about your final project, the more we can properly design the steel structure to meet your needs. Please contact a Mueller sales representative for more information.
(click to dismiss)
This beautiful structure fits right in on the Texas coast with its Marine Green walls, Light Stone trim and Galvalume roof. It's a perfect place to call home away from home with the additional storage functionality for your boat and beach essentials.
MUELLER CUSTOM BUILDING SOLUTIONS:
- Designed and engineered to your project specifications
- In-house manufacturing and quality control
- Easy-to-assemble, bolt-together steel frame
- Wide range of 26-gauge steel panels
- Custom trim designs
- Roll-up doors made by Mueller
- Designer colors for panels, trim and roll-up doors
- Variety of accessories & components
- Convenient, on-site fork lift delivery
Frequently Asked Questions
Are "living spaces" designed differently than other building types (workshops, garages, barns, etc)?
Will I need a builder or contractor?
Why does my door or window have to be at least 2' away from a corner?
How are your buildings assembled?
Why is it important to check my local building codes?
Does Mueller provide concrete and erection services?
Can we stucco, brick, or add stone to the exterior of the building later?
What is the lead time on a metal building?
Do I need a permit for the building?
Do you manufacture your buildings?
Can we add a roll up door later?
How can I get a quote on a building?
Can you refer an Independent Contractor?
* Colors may vary by monitor settings. Please contact us to get the most accurate color representation. We will be glad to provide you with color samples.
** Galvalume Plus has no uniformity of appearance guarantee. Each individual sheet, even upon delivery, may have a different color, gloss, sheen, texture or spangled appearance. If uniformity of appearance is desired, a painted product is required.
Click here for information about our paint warranties.