No, Mueller Inc. will help you design then manufacture your building but does not provide the foundation or offer installation or erection. However, Mueller Inc. is willing to give you the names and contact information for independent contractors who are knowledgeable in the installation of Mueller products; however, Mueller requests that you sign a “Referral of Independent Contractor” document that acknowledges certain limitations of the referral. Furthermore, Mueller Inc. in no way employs, represents, guarantees workmanship, or endorses any contractor.
(click to dismiss)
Hill Country Haven
Pictures are worth a thousand words with the Hill Country Haven. Boasting a massive living space, workshop and additional storage makes it a multi-functional structure that is sure to turn heads.
Note: Additional structures such as porches were added post-manufacturing and are not engineered.
MUELLER CUSTOM BUILDING SOLUTIONS:
- Designed and engineered to your project specifications
- In-house manufacturing and quality control
- Easy-to-assemble, bolt-together steel frame
- Wide range of 26-gauge steel panels
- Custom trim designs
- Roll-up doors made by Mueller
- Designer colors for panels, trim and roll-up doors
- Variety of accessories & components
- Convenient, on-site fork lift delivery
INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT?
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Mueller provide concrete and erection services?
Can we stucco, brick, or add stone to the exterior of the building later?
How can I get a quote on a building?
What is the lead time on a metal building?
Can you refer an Independent Contractor?
How are your buildings assembled?
Can we add a roll up door later?
Will I need a builder or contractor?
Are "living spaces" designed differently than other building types (workshops, garages, barns, etc)?
Why does my door or window have to be at least 2' away from a corner?
Do I need a permit for the building?
Do you manufacture your buildings?
Why is it important to check my local building codes?
* Colors may vary by monitor settings. Please contact us to get the most accurate color representation. We will be glad to provide you with color samples.
** Galvalume Plus has no uniformity of appearance guarantee. Each individual sheet, even upon delivery, may have a different color, gloss, sheen, texture or spangled appearance. If uniformity of appearance is desired, a painted product is required.
Click here for information about our paint warranties.