Yes we do! At Mueller, we manufacture all prefabricated buildings we sell. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and in-house engineering provide greater quality control along with the assurance we will be here for future needs.
(click to dismiss)
This lakeside hideaway is showing off it's ability to be a living space, garage, workshop and storage in one custom building. With Charcoal walls and Patriot Red trim, it makes a bold statement while offering functionality for decades to come.
MUELLER CUSTOM BUILDING SOLUTIONS:
- Designed and engineered to your project specifications
- In-house manufacturing and quality control
- Easy-to-assemble, bolt-together steel frame
- Wide range of 26-gauge steel panels
- Custom trim designs
- Roll-up doors made by Mueller
- Designer colors for panels, trim and roll-up doors
- Variety of accessories & components
- Convenient, on-site fork lift delivery
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you manufacture your buildings?
How can I get a quote on a building?
Why is it important to check my local building codes?
How are your buildings assembled?
Do I need a permit for the building?
Can we stucco, brick, or add stone to the exterior of the building later?
Can you refer an Independent Contractor?
Why does my door or window have to be at least 2' away from a corner?
Does Mueller provide concrete and erection services?
Can we add a roll up door later?
What is the lead time on a metal building?
* Colors may vary by monitor settings. Please contact us to get the most accurate color representation. We will be glad to provide you with color samples.
** Galvalume Plus has no uniformity of appearance guarantee. Each individual sheet, even upon delivery, may have a different color, gloss, sheen, texture or spangled appearance. If uniformity of appearance is desired, a painted product is required.
Click here for information about our paint warranties.