No, Mueller Inc. will help you design then manufacture your building but does not provide the foundation or offer installation or erection. However, Mueller Inc. is willing to give you the names and contact information for independent contractors who are knowledgeable in the installation of Mueller products; however, Mueller requests that you sign a “Referral of Independent Contractor” document that acknowledges certain limitations of the referral. Furthermore, Mueller Inc. in no way employs, represents, guarantees workmanship, or endorses any contractor.
(click to dismiss)
This lakeside hideaway is showing off it's ability to be a living space, garage, workshop and storage in one custom building. With Charcoal walls and Patriot Red trim, it makes a bold statement while offering functionality for decades to come.
MUELLER CUSTOM BUILDING SOLUTIONS:
- Designed and engineered to your project specifications
- In-house manufacturing and quality control
- Easy-to-assemble, bolt-together steel frame
- Wide range of 26-gauge steel panels
- Custom trim designs
- Roll-up doors made by Mueller
- Designer colors for panels, trim and roll-up doors
- Variety of accessories & components
- Convenient, on-site fork lift delivery
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Mueller provide concrete and erection services?
Can we stucco, brick, or add stone to the exterior of the building later?
How can I get a quote on a building?
Can you refer an Independent Contractor?
What is the lead time on a metal building?
How are your buildings assembled?
Can we add a roll up door later?
Why does my door or window have to be at least 2' away from a corner?
Do you manufacture your buildings?
Do I need a permit for the building?
Why is it important to check my local building codes?
* Colors may vary by monitor settings. Please contact us to get the most accurate color representation. We will be glad to provide you with color samples.
** Galvalume Plus has no uniformity of appearance guarantee. Each individual sheet, even upon delivery, may have a different color, gloss, sheen, texture or spangled appearance. If uniformity of appearance is required, a painted product is required.
Click here for information about our paint warranties.