U Panels should not be installed on a roof that is less than a 1:12 pitch. When this panel is installed on pitches less than 1:12, heavy rainfall may lead to water accumulation and possible leaks.
(click to dismiss)
Mueller's U Panel is made of 26-gauge commercial grade steel, which is heavier than the 29-gauge material that's commonly used on metal roofs. Many times, you can install the panels directly onto an existing shingle roof, which can save time, labor and disposal costs. These panels are also available in lots of great colors.
U PANEL BENEFITS:
- Up to a 35/40-Year Limited Paint Warranty
- A Wide Range of Designer Colors
- Hail Resistant – Underwriters Laboratories Class-4 Rating
- Fire Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Practically Maintenance Free
- 26-Gauge - Commercial Grade Steel
- Energy Efficient
- Greater Life Expectancy
- Outstanding Durability
- Possible Insurance Savings
- To see PBU panel options click here
INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum roof slope recommended for U Panel?
Can you refer an Independent Contractor?
What is Class 4?
Is a metal roof more energy efficient than an asphalt shingle roof?
What are the benefits of metal roofing?
How do I order a Mueller Metal Roof?
What is the warranty on a Mueller roof?
Can I install metal roofing over my existing shingles?
Is thicker material always better?
Is a metal roof easy to install?
Will a metal roof attract lightning?
Do the panels come pre-cut?
* Colors may vary by monitor settings. Please contact us to get the most accurate color representation. We will be glad to provide you with color samples.
** Galvalume Plus has no uniformity of appearance guarantee. Each individual sheet, even upon delivery, may have a different color, gloss, sheen, texture or spangled appearance. If uniformity of appearance is desired, a painted product is required.
Click here for information about our paint warranties.