SSP Panels should not be installed on a roof that is less than a 3:12 pitch. When this panel is installed on pitches less than 3:12, heavy rainfall may lead to water accumulation and possible leaks.
(click to dismiss)
The SSP Panel is a low-maintenance, durable alternative to conventional roofing. It's ideal for retro-fitting over existing composition shingles, and it saves time, labor and disposal costs, which means a lower total project cost. Choose from many designer colors for a sleek, attractive appearance.
SSP PANEL BENEFITS:
- Up to a 35/40-Year Limited Paint Warranty
- A Wide Range of Designer Colors
- Hail Resistant – Underwriters Laboratories Class-4 Rating
- Fire Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Practically Maintenance Free
- 26-Gauge - Commercial Grade Steel
- Energy Efficient
- Greater Life Expectancy
- Outstanding Durability
- Possible Insurance Savings
INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum roof slope recommended for SSP panel?
Can you refer an Independent Contractor?
What is Class 4?
Can I install metal roofing over my existing shingles?
Is a metal roof easy to install?
Will a metal roof attract lightning?
Do the panels come pre-cut?
Is a metal roof more energy efficient than an asphalt shingle roof?
What are the benefits of metal roofing?
What is the warranty on a Mueller roof?
How do I order a Mueller Metal Roof?
Is thicker material always better?
* Colors may vary by monitor settings. Please contact us to get the most accurate color representation. We will be glad to provide you with color samples.
** Galvalume Plus has no uniformity of appearance guarantee. Each individual sheet, even upon delivery, may have a different color, gloss, sheen, texture or spangled appearance. If uniformity of appearance is desired, a painted product is required.
Click here for information about our paint warranties.