- Once financing is ready, place your order with your Mueller sales representative. An initial deposit of 25% is required to proceed with the order, and the final payment is due at delivery. We accept cash, checks (with proper identification), Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Here is link to our How to Order Video.
(click to dismiss)
The fasteners are concealed, but the beauty is plain to see. Mueller’s Concealed Fastener Striated (CFS) Panels feature a unique, lock-joint system that provides a remarkably smooth and clean look for your metal roof. Combined with our innovative paint system, CFS panels deliver long-lasting color and vibrancy to your roof and your home. These panels are an excellent choice for new construction and applications where the existing roofing covering is removed to decking.
CFS PANEL BENEFITS:
- Up to a 30-Year Limited Paint Warranty
- A Wide Range of Designer Colors
- Hail Resistant – Underwriters Laboratories Class-4 Rating
- Fire Resistant
- Wind Resistant up to 140 mph
- Practically Maintenance Free
- 26-Gauge - Commercial Grade Steel
- Energy Efficient
- Greater Life Expectancy
- Outstanding Durability
- Possible Insurance Savings
- To see CF Panel click here
Note: CFS Panel can exhibit oil canning, which is a waviness in the flat area of roofing panels. This is an aesthetic issue and not a reason for rejection. For more information about oil canning, click here.
INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT?
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I order a Mueller Metal Roof?
What is Class 4?
What is the warranty on a Mueller roof?
Can I install metal roofing over my existing shingles?
Is thicker material always better?
Is a metal roof easy to install?
Will a metal roof attract lightning?
Do the panels come pre-cut?
Can you refer an Independent Contractor?
Is a metal roof more energy efficient than an asphalt shingle roof?
What are the benefits of metal roofing?
What is the minimum roof slope recommended for CFS panel?
* Colors may vary by monitor settings. Please contact us to get the most accurate color representation. We will be glad to provide you with color samples.
** Galvalume Plus has no uniformity of appearance guarantee. Each individual sheet, even upon delivery, may have a different color, gloss, sheen, texture or spangled appearance. If uniformity of appearance is desired, a painted product is required.
Click here for information about our paint warranties.