Corrugated Panels should not be installed on a roof that is less than a 1:12 pitch. When this panel is installed on pitches less than 1:12, heavy rainfall may lead to water accumulation and possible leaks.
Our classic Corrugated Panel is a durable alternative to conventional panels and is available in many designer colors.
Corrugated Panel Benefits:
- Up to a 35/40-year limited paint warranty
- A wide range of designer colors
- Hail resistant – Underwriters Laboratories Class-4 Rating
- Fire resistant
- Wind resistant
- Practically maintenance free
- 26-gauge, commercial grade steel
- Energy efficient
- Greater life expectancy
- Outstanding durability
- Possible insurance savings
Interested in this Product?
* Colors may vary by monitor settings. Please contact us to get the most accurate color representation. We will be glad to provide you with color samples.
** Galvalume Plus has no uniformity of appearance guarantee. Each individual sheet, even upon delivery, may have a different color, gloss, sheen, texture or spangled appearance. If uniformity of appearance is desired, a painted product is required.
Click here for information about our paint warranties.