You have a couple of options. The "3D Quote" tool on our website lets you design a building online. Once you submit a quote request from your design, we will email a quote along with a drawing of the building you designed. Another option is to contact one of our sales representatives at a Mueller location nearest you. They will assist in providing a solution that meets your particular needs from design through delivery.
(click to dismiss)
This building is truly a cowboy's dream, at 40' x 100' of barn and storage. It features Light Stone walls and Rustic Red roof and trim. Additional coverage is added with the 12'x100' skirted lean-tos and front porch.
MUELLER CUSTOM BUILDING SOLUTIONS:
- Designed and engineered to your project specifications
- In-house manufacturing and quality control
- Easy-to-assemble, bolt-together steel frame
- Wide range of 26-gauge steel panels
- Custom trim designs
- Roll-up doors made by Mueller
- Designer colors for panels, trim and roll-up doors
- Variety of accessories & components
- Convenient, on-site fork lift delivery
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get a quote on a building?
Why is it important to check my local building codes?
How are your buildings assembled?
Do I need a permit for the building?
Can we stucco, brick, or add stone to the exterior of the building later?
Can you refer an Independent Contractor?
Why does my door or window have to be at least 2' away from a corner?
Does Mueller provide concrete and erection services?
Can we add a roll up door later?
What is the lead time on a metal building?
* Colors may vary by monitor settings. Please contact us to get the most accurate color representation. We will be glad to provide you with color samples.
** Galvalume Plus has no uniformity of appearance guarantee. Each individual sheet, even upon delivery, may have a different color, gloss, sheen, texture or spangled appearance. If uniformity of appearance is desired, a painted product is required.
Click here for information about our paint warranties.