All panels are made at one of our manufacturing locations and pre-cut to the appropriate lengths for your roof. The cuts will be square across the panels – angle cuts for valleys or hips must be done in the field.
(click to dismiss)
The Concealed Wide High (CWH) Panel gives you a remarkably smooth and clean look for your metal roof. CWH Panels have a wide coverage (16") with striations for added strength. Combined with our innovative paint system, CWH Panels bring long-lasting color and vibrancy to your roof and your home. These panels are an excellent choice for new construction and applications where the existing roof covering is removed to decking.
CWH PANEL BENEFITS:
- Up to a 35/40-Year Limited Paint Warranty
- A Wide Range of Designer Colors
- 24 Gauge Commercial Grade Steel
- Hail Resistant UL 2218 Class 4
- Fire Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Energy Efficient
- Greater Life Expectancy
- Outstanding Durability
Interested in this Product?
* Colors may vary by monitor settings. Please contact us to get the most accurate color representation. We will be glad to provide you with color samples.
** Galvalume Plus has no uniformity of appearance guarantee. Each individual sheet, even upon delivery, may have a different color, gloss, sheen, texture or spangled appearance. If uniformity of appearance is desired, a painted product is required.
Click here for information about our paint warranties.