Building lead times vary depending on size, complexity, building type, and other factors. Mueller metal buildings will be designed, detailed, and engineered to fit your specific needs while also paying the greatest attention to detail. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing process will ensure that the lead times on our metal buildings are as short as possible. For a more accurate estimate of lead time for your project, contact a Mueller representative near you.
(click to dismiss)
This 60' x 90' building is truly an all-in-one space for work or play on the ranch. Desert Tan walls are complemented with Burnished Slate trim, with the addition of gutters, downspouts and cupolas. Both sides of the building have 10'x90' lean-tos for extensive coverage.
MUELLER CUSTOM BUILDING SOLUTIONS:
- Designed and engineered to your project specifications
- In-house manufacturing and quality control
- Easy-to-assemble, bolt-together steel frame
- Wide range of 26-gauge steel panels
- Custom trim designs
- Roll-up doors made by Mueller
- Designer colors for panels, trim and roll-up doors
- Variety of accessories & components
- Convenient, on-site fork lift delivery
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the lead time on a metal building?
How can I get a quote on a building?
Why is it important to check my local building codes?
How are your buildings assembled?
Do I need a permit for the building?
Does Mueller provide concrete and erection services?
Can we stucco, brick, or add stone to the exterior of the building later?
Why does my door or window have to be at least 2' away from a corner?
Can we add a roll up door later?
Can you refer an Independent Contractor?
* Colors may vary by monitor settings. Please contact us to get the most accurate color representation. We will be glad to provide you with color samples.
** Galvalume Plus has no uniformity of appearance guarantee. Each individual sheet, even upon delivery, may have a different color, gloss, sheen, texture or spangled appearance. If uniformity of appearance is desired, a painted product is required.
Click here for information about our paint warranties.