Yes, IF you communicate with your salesperson/project manager ahead of time so that your steel building can be engineered for it. Please remember, steel buildings are sometimes not particularly easy to retro-fit or remodel later on. The structure is engineered for a specific use and design, so make sure you think about future plans for it and design it with this in mind. Changing the design or look of the structure once the building has been erected is not easy and if not originally incorporated in the building design may void your building warranty/guarantee.
(click to dismiss)
Click here to view Recommended building products
Click here to view Recommended roofing products
Helpful education about this product
Save this product to your checklist
View product using our 3D tool
View your saved checklist
View color palette for this product
Lost Maples Winery
You can't miss this Texas winery boasting our beautiful Bright Copper roof. The 40'x60' Light Stone facility features a 20'x10' covered entry for a warm welcome.
MUELLER CUSTOM BUILDING SOLUTIONS:
- Designed and engineered to your project specifications
- In-house manufacturing and quality control
- Easy-to-assemble, bolt-together steel frame
- Wide range of 26-gauge steel panels
- Custom trim designs
- Roll-up doors made by Mueller
- Designer colors for panels, trim and roll-up doors
- Variety of accessories & components
- Convenient, on-site fork lift delivery
Frequently Asked Questions
Can we add a roll up door later?
Do I need a permit for the building?
Does Mueller provide concrete and erection services?
Can we stucco, brick, or add stone to the exterior of the building later?
Why does my door or window have to be at least 2' away from a corner?
What is the lead time on a metal building?
Do you manufacture your buildings?
Why is it important to check my local building codes?
How are your buildings assembled?
How can I get a quote on a building?
Can you refer an Independent Contractor?
* Colors may vary by monitor settings. Please contact us to get the most accurate color representation. We will be glad to provide you with color samples.
** Galvalume Plus has no uniformity of appearance guarantee. Each individual sheet, even upon delivery, may have a different color, gloss, sheen, texture or spangled appearance. If uniformity of appearance is desired, a painted product is required.
Click here for information about our paint warranties.