All panels are made at one of our manufacturing locations and pre-cut to the appropriate lengths for your roof. The cuts will be square across the panels – angle cuts for valleys or hips must be done in the field.
(click to dismiss)
Mueller Lock (MLK) - Standing Seam
The Mueller Lock panel is an industry standard standing seam product. The panel has a 16" coverage with a 2" tall seamed
rib providing superior strength and weather resistance. Available in a wide variety of colors, this is a superior product for commercial
or residential use.
Standing Seam (MLK) Benefits:
- Up to a 30-Year Limited Paint Warranty
- A Wide Range of Designer Colors
- Hail Resistant - Underwriters Laboratories
- Class-4 Rating
- Fire Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- 24 Gauge - Commercial Grade Steel
- Energy Efficient
- Greater Life Expectancy
- Outstanding Durability
- Possible Insurance Savings
Note: MLK Panel can exhibit oil canning, which is a waviness in the flat area of roofing panels. This is an aesthetic issue and not a reason for rejection. For more information about oil canning, click here.
INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT?
* Colors may vary by monitor settings. Please contact us to get the most accurate color representation. We will be glad to provide you with color samples.
** Galvalume Plus has no uniformity of appearance guarantee. Each individual sheet, even upon delivery, may have a different color, gloss, sheen, texture or spangled appearance. If uniformity of appearance is desired, a painted product is required.
Click here for information about our paint warranties.