Mueller Inc. can provide contact information for independent contractors who are knowledgeable in the installation of Mueller products. However, we require that you sign a “Referral of Independent Contractor” document that acknowledges certain limitations of the referral. Furthermore, Mueller Inc. in no way employs, represents, guarantees workmanship, or endorses any contractor.
(click to dismiss)
PBU panels offer the same look and coverage as U Panel, but includes an extra "leg" on one side of the sheet. The PB stands for purlin bearing, and is designed to go against the purlin or substrate with the lapping rib going over the top. This aids in installation in holding the sheet stable as screws are applied. Note: the side with the extra rib must go under the lapping side.
PBU PANEL BENEFITS:
- Up to a 35/40-Year Limited Paint Warranty
- A Wide Range of Designer Colors
- Hail Resistant – Underwriters Laboratories Class-4 Rating
- Fire Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Practically Maintenance Free
- 26-Gauge - Commercial Grade Steel
- Energy Efficient
- Greater Life Expectancy
- Outstanding Durability
- Possible Insurance Savings
INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT?
* Colors may vary by monitor settings. Please contact us to get the most accurate color representation. We will be glad to provide you with color samples.
** Galvalume Plus has no uniformity of appearance guarantee. Each individual sheet, even upon delivery, may have a different color, gloss, sheen, texture or spangled appearance. If uniformity of appearance is desired, a painted product is required.
Click here for information about our paint warranties.