R Panels should not be installed on a roof that is less than a 1/2:12 pitch. When this panel is installed on pitches less than 1/2:12, heavy rainfall may lead to water accumulation and possible leaks.
(click to dismiss)
Click here to view Recommended building products
Click here to view Recommended roofing products
Helpful education about this product
Save this product to your checklist
View product using our 3D tool
View your saved checklist
View color palette for this product
Made with 26 gauge steel, Mueller's R-Panel provides outstanding durability to resist wind, hail and fire. Most steel buildings utilize this panel for a traditional look and maintenance free design.
R PANEL BENEFITS
- Up to a 35/40-Year Limited Paint Warranty
- A Wide Range of Designer Colors
- Hail Resistant – Underwriters Laboratories Class-4 Rating
- Fire Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Practically Maintenance Free
- 26-Gauge - Commercial Grade Steel
- Energy Efficient
- Greater Life Expectancy
- Outstanding Durability
- Possible Insurance Savings
Interested in this Product?
* Colors may vary by monitor settings. Please contact us to get the most accurate color representation. We will be glad to provide you with color samples.
** Galvalume Plus has no uniformity of appearance guarantee. Each individual sheet, even upon delivery, may have a different color, gloss, sheen, texture or spangled appearance. If uniformity of appearance is desired, a painted product is required.
Click here for information about our paint warranties.