Mueller Inc. can provide contact information for independent contractors who are knowledgeable in the installation of Mueller products. However, we require that you sign a “Referral of Independent Contractor” document that acknowledges certain limitations of the referral. Furthermore, Mueller Inc. in no way employs, represents, guarantees workmanship, or endorses any contractor.
(click to dismiss)
Mueller's Super Shield Panel (SSP) is a low-profile panel commonly used in residential roofing and buildings. SSP provides additional protection by utilizing a siphoning groove on the panel lap with an extra bearing leg. The panel is available in both 26-gauge and 29-gauge* steel.
- Up to a 35/40-Year Limited Paint Warranty
- A Wide Range of Designer Colors
- Hail Resistant – Underwriters Laboratories Class-4 Rating
- Fire Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Practically Maintenance Free
- 26-Gauge - Commercial Grade Steel
- Energy Efficient
- Greater Life Expectancy
- Outstanding Durability
- Possible Insurance Savings
*Colors shown to the right are available in SSP 26-gauge. The following colors are available in SSP 29-gauge: Charcoal, Burnished Slate, Galvalume Plus, White, Light Stone, Tan, Hawaiian Blue, Ivy Green, Rustic Red, Coco Brown.
INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT?
* Colors may vary by monitor settings. Please contact us to get the most accurate color representation. We will be glad to provide you with color samples.
** Galvalume Plus has no uniformity of appearance guarantee. Each individual sheet, even upon delivery, may have a different color, gloss, sheen, texture or spangled appearance. If uniformity of appearance is desired, a painted product is required.
Click here for information about our paint warranties.