SSP Panels should not be installed on a roof that is less than a 3:12 pitch. When this panel is installed on pitches less than 3:12, heavy rainfall may lead to water accumulation and possible leaks.
(click to dismiss)
Mueller's Super Shield Panel (SSP) is a low-profile panel commonly used in residential roofing and buildings. SSP provides additional protection by utilizing a siphoning groove on the panel lap with an extra bearing leg. The panel is available in both 26-gauge and 29-gauge* steel.
- Up to a 35/40-Year Limited Paint Warranty
- A Wide Range of Designer Colors
- Hail Resistant – Underwriters Laboratories Class-4 Rating
- Fire Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Practically Maintenance Free
- 26-Gauge - Commercial Grade Steel
- Energy Efficient
- Greater Life Expectancy
- Outstanding Durability
- Possible Insurance Savings
*Colors shown to the right are available in SSP 26-gauge. The following colors are available in SSP 29-gauge: Charcoal, Burnished Slate, Galvalume Plus, White, Light Stone, Tan, Hawaiian Blue, Ivy Green, Rustic Red, Coco Brown.
Interested in this Product?
* Colors may vary by monitor settings. Please contact us to get the most accurate color representation. We will be glad to provide you with color samples.
** Galvalume Plus has no uniformity of appearance guarantee. Each individual sheet, even upon delivery, may have a different color, gloss, sheen, texture or spangled appearance. If uniformity of appearance is desired, a painted product is required.
Click here for information about our paint warranties.