A Class 4 rating is the highest tested rating for impact resistance under the UL 2218 standard for metal roofing panels. This certification indicates the roof material has passed testing that simulates withstanding 2” diameter hail with no visible defect. Our 26 gauge panels (and thicker) pass this testing.
(click to dismiss)
The R Panel is a low-maintenance, durable metal roofing alternative to conventional roofing. It's ideal for retro-fitting over existing composition shingles, and it saves time, labor and disposal costs, which means a lower total project cost. Choose from many designer colors for a sleek, attractive appearance.
R PANEL BENEFITS:
- Up to a 30-Year Limited Paint Warranty
- A Wide Range of Designer Colors
- Hail Resistant – Underwriters Laboratories Class-4 Rating
- Fire Resistant
- Wind Resistant up to 140 mph
- Practically Maintenance Free
- 26-Gauge - Commercial Grade Steel
- Energy Efficient
- Greater Life Expectancy
- Outstanding Durability
- Possible Insurance Savings
- To See PBR options click here
INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Class 4?
What is the warranty on a Mueller roof?
Is a metal roof easy to install?
Do the panels come pre-cut?
Can I install metal roofing over my existing shingles?
Will a metal roof attract lightning?
Is thicker material always better?
Is a metal roof more energy efficient than an asphalt shingle roof?
What are the benefits of metal roofing?
Can you refer an Independent Contractor?
What is the minimum roof slope recommended for R Panel?
How do I order a Mueller Metal Roof?
* Colors may vary by monitor settings. Please contact us to get the most accurate color representation. We will be glad to provide you with color samples.
** Galvalume Plus has no uniformity of appearance guarantee. Each individual sheet, even upon delivery, may have a different color, gloss, sheen, texture or spangled appearance. If uniformity of appearance is desired, a painted product is required.
Click here for information about our paint warranties.