Building lead times vary depending on size, complexity, building type, and other factors. Mueller metal buildings will be designed, detailed, and engineered to fit your specific needs while also paying the greatest attention to detail. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing process will ensure that the lead times on our metal buildings are as short as possible. For a more accurate estimate of lead time for your project, contact a Mueller representative near you.
(click to dismiss)
Our Homestead Series 1800 is a perfect place to call home. With approximately 1800 square feet of open living space, you can design the interior to suit your needs without the concern of interior load bearing walls. Our galvanized steel frame features lighter weight material and a shorter turnaround time than a traditional red iron frame, while still maintaining the strength and durability of a Mueller building made to last.
Each Kit Includes*:
- Bolt together galvanized steel frame
- Engineered cold-formed construction, IBC 2018
- 120 mph wind, 10 lb. snow
- Construction package drawings and engineered stamped drawings
- Open design - supporting large spans and open floor plans
- 26 gauge white roof 35/40 Year Limited Paint Warranty
- 26 gauge colored walls (White, Tan, Light Stone, Light Gray) 30 Year Limited Paint Warranty
- Framed openings for exterior walk doors (Doors not included)
- Framed openings for windows (Windows not included)
- Suggested floor plan (Interior materials not provided by Mueller, suggestion only)
- 30 x 60 x 12 Main Building
- 4/12 Pitch
- 24" Overhangs, with Soffits
- 10' x 60' Front and Back Porch
- 24" Overhangs (Soffits not included on Porches)
- 2/12 Pitch
* Upgrade options include various designer colors, insulation, gutters, etc.Please check local building codes before ordering.
Prices subject to change without notice.
Interested in this Product?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the lead time on a metal building?
Will I need a builder or contractor?
Why does my door or window have to be at least 2' away from a corner?
What kind of tools do I need to do this myself?
Do you manufacture your buildings?
Why is it important to check my local building codes?
How are your buildings assembled?
Do I need a permit for the building?
Does Mueller provide concrete and erection services?
Can you refer an Independent Contractor?
* Colors may vary by monitor settings. Please contact us to get the most accurate color representation. We will be glad to provide you with color samples.
** Galvalume Plus has no uniformity of appearance guarantee. Each individual sheet, even upon delivery, may have a different color, gloss, sheen, texture or spangled appearance. If uniformity of appearance is desired, a painted product is required.
Click here for information about our paint warranties.