Mueller prefabricated buildings are bolt-together structures. Holes are punched and bolts are used to erect the framework allowing for ease of construction which will equate to time and money savings.
(click to dismiss)
This bolt-together building was designed with simple storage and functionality in mind. It features a 30'x40'x14' structure with a 20'x40' lean-to, perfect to cover an RV. Tan was chosen for the walls and trim, while the roof is Saddle Leather Brown.
MUELLER CUSTOM BUILDING SOLUTIONS:
- Designed and engineered to your project specifications
- In-house manufacturing and quality control
- Easy-to-assemble, bolt-together steel frame
- Wide range of 26-gauge steel panels
- Custom trim designs
- Roll-up doors made by Mueller
- Designer colors for panels, trim and roll-up doors
- Variety of accessories & components
- Convenient, on-site fork lift delivery
Frequently Asked Questions
How are your buildings assembled?
Can you refer an Independent Contractor?
Why is it important to check my local building codes?
Does Mueller provide concrete and erection services?
Can we stucco, brick, or add stone to the exterior of the building later?
What is the lead time on a metal building?
Do I need a permit for the building?
Can we add a roll up door later?
How can I get a quote on a building?
Why does my door or window have to be at least 2' away from a corner?
* Colors may vary by monitor settings. Please contact us to get the most accurate color representation. We will be glad to provide you with color samples.
** Galvalume Plus has no uniformity of appearance guarantee. Each individual sheet, even upon delivery, may have a different color, gloss, sheen, texture or spangled appearance. If uniformity of appearance is desired, a painted product is required.
Click here for information about our paint warranties.