Building lead times vary depending on size, complexity, building type, and other factors. Mueller metal buildings will be designed, detailed, and engineered to fit your specific needs while also paying the greatest attention to detail. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing process will ensure that the lead times on our metal buildings are as short as possible. For a more accurate estimate of lead time for your project, contact a Mueller representative near you.
Standard Series - Small Barn - 30' x 50' x 12'
The 30' x 50 x 12' Standard Series - Small Barn kit is a great option for providing protection from the weather for your farm equipment and supplies.
Mueller's Standard Series is the finest pre-designed steel building around. Built of heavy structural steel, these buildings set new benchmarks for quality, ease of assembly and flexibility. They can be assembled with bolts and screws, with no welding. You can pick them up at any Mueller branch or, for a small fee, have them delivered to your site.
EACH KIT INCLUDES:
- Bolt together frame
- Coldform end walls
- 26 gauge Galvalume roof with 20-year limited warranty
- 26 gauge Colored walls with 35/40-year limited warranty (White, Tan, Light Stone, Light Gray)
- Basic trim package
- Anchor Bolt plans, and erection drawings
- Framed opening centered in one end wall. (Door not included)
- One 12' x 10' framed opening
- Engineered to IBC 2012
Visualize your color combinations in our Color Selector Tool.
PRICING* (Tax and Freight not included)
|Utility: (20/10/115 mph)||$15,595.00|
|Basic: (20/20/140 mph)||$16,795.00|
|Snow: (20/30/130 mph||$18,195.00|
|Premium: (20/10/150 mph)||$17,995.00|
* Upgrade options include custom designs, various designer colors, insulation, gutters, etc.Please check local building codes before ordering.
Prices subject to change without notice.
Interested in this Product?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the lead time on a metal building?
Why does my door or window have to be at least 2' away from a corner?
Does Mueller provide concrete and erection services?
Do you manufacture your buildings?
How are your buildings assembled?
What kind of tools do I need to do this myself?
Why is it important to check my local building codes?
Do I need a permit for the building?
Can you refer an Independent Contractor?
* Colors may vary by monitor settings. Please contact us to get the most accurate color representation. We will be glad to provide you with color samples.
** Galvalume Plus has no uniformity of appearance guarantee. Each individual sheet, even upon delivery, may have a different color, gloss, sheen, texture or spangled appearance. If uniformity of appearance is desired, a painted product is required.
Click here for information about our paint warranties.